Friday, May 5, 2017

In the beginning, there was man...in this case, me

The name has a story, the man behind it, does not, but that's for another time. My name is Corey Small and if you dare use the age old "Sand Lot" reference, I might just kill you. I like what I do, whatever that may be, in this case, it's film and the magic that is put together through its producers, actors and director(s). There's something so endless about film that it's ultimately timeless. There's categories that are originally one genre that over the course of time become solidified as classics or those individuals so secretly hidden from public eye, but are so well crafted they become cult-classics.
As far back as I can remember, I wanted to be a film director. I wanted to show the world the things I constantly see in my head, the pictures and storyline I created in the depths of my brain.
My basic goal with this blog is to gain and share knowledge from all things of different sorts whether it's the obvious with film or the latest bunch of phone technology that sweeps the millennial group.
Most of the time, I ramble on too long and often to no one at all so if I can find an online portal to the outside world willing to listen to me, Ill do my best to entertain.
Play nice with each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment